Friday, September 5, 2014

What is your computer experience? My computer experience is using PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and surfing the Web.

What is your experience with Photoshop and Illustrator? I have no experience with Photoshop and Illustrator. This is very new to me.

Do you have a computer at home? If so dose it have Photoshop and Illustrator? Yes, it doesn't have Photoshop and Illustrator.

What is your major ? My Major is Web Design and Development.

What do you hope to get out of this class? I hope to learn how to blog correctly.

Who is your favorite artist? My favorite artist is Leonardo Dinvinci.

Who is your favorite musician? My favorite musician is Lil Wayne.

Tell me something interesting about yourself? I am a recent graduate from Rutgers University-Camden.

Write a five line story?


There was a bug named Larry who married a Lady Bug named Marry.They live in the park of Blackwood.

Larry and Marry enjoyed eating leftovers from the local college. They disrupted cook outs and picnics.

The both of them went on a journey towards a bright light. They kept flying and flying towards something that was out of reach,

With only an hour to go, Larry and Marry buzzed quicker to the tempting glow. It seemed beautiful to them from a distance.

Without any warning, Larry and Marry were fried potatoes in an instant.




The unexpected way to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment